Monday, September 29, 2008

Greetings from Boston!

Hello to anyone who takes the time to read this Blog. I am completely new to this, in fact I created this blog as part of a class entitled "26.2 Things in Boston" - which is about "Library 2.0", social networks, etc.

What is the name of the city behind me in the picture above? Why, it's Capetown, South Africa, and I am sitting on the edge of Table Mountain, the outcropping of rock that borders the city. I visited South Africa in 1998 to see a close friend get married. I am sorry I have not journeyed back there again, as it is a very beautiful country.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Hi Dave G. Very nice photo!

In the spirit of 26.2, I just signed up for LinkedIn, and I'm inviting my fellow 26.2ers to join my network there.

Karrie said...

I guess I can't edit my comment on your blog! I forgot to tell you my last name-- I'm in LinkedIn as Karrie Peterson.

My favorite part of blogging is the code word you type in as protection against spam -- they all sound like creature names from Lord of the Rings.