Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thing 15: Itsy Bitsy Etsy

Once again I am very excited about the possibilities inherent in these websites. I really liked some of the t-shirts on "Threadless": "If you're interested in Time Travel meet me last Thursday" would work very well on my geeky college campus. But mostly I am excited about the possibilities of making my own bumper sticker for just $4.95 postage paid on MakeStickers.com, or uploading images of my two-year-old onto t-shirts or coffee mugs for his grandparents at the Cafe Press.

I have a favorite bumper-sticker place where I have bought several progressive stickers which adorn my ride, including a great Orwell quote ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."), but there are so many great Orwell quotes - now I know how I can make my own.

One question: how am I gonna get the Desiderata on a bumper-sticker?

No comments: